“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2015

Face 20 - When Yasmim looks inside

When I started drawing, I had no idea my page would be about love. But I still believe in things which seem to be forgotten in our insane world. Yes, I am a dreamer, yes  I am romantic. I still need things to sweeten my soul. Hope you have romantic heart too: only a romantic heart can understand the movements of my soul.
Have a magical weekend!

Karla

For

Paint Party Friday


&


29 faces

 photo Apresentaccedilatildeo1.png

10 comentários:

  1. Fantastic, Karla! I adore your journal pages.
    Mar x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Simply GORGEOUS, painting and sentiment Hugs, Valerie

    ResponderExcluir
  3. It is a lovely journal, Karla. I'm so glad there are still people with romantic hearts in the world. Yes, this insane world, is right. Your pages are delightful and I love all the hearts.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi Karla. Hope you are doing well. Love your journal pages. Your ladies are always awesome. Take care dear.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Great page, Karla, love your romantic art.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Love how this progressed into expressing your dreamy side!! Wonderful page!

    Hugs Giggles

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Beautiful spread and beautiful words. Love the heart-flowers! Keep on dreaming sweet friend ...♥

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Lovely journal page full of expression and creativity!

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...