Saturday, April 19, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Monday, April 14, 2014
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Quotes and Advice to Daughters in Victorian Times
- Least said soonest mended.
- Eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves.
- A secret is only a secret when you don't tell anyone.
- Protect yourself from other people's bad manners by a conspicuous display of your own good ones.
- If you can't say something nice about someone don't say anything at all.
- Elbows off the table, hands in laps.
- Don't start until your mother is served.
- Eat your greens or you will get warts.
- How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child.
- Don't make mountains out of molehills.
- Brush your hair one hundred times before bed.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
For Lunagirl - Victorian Spring
Credits to Rucola Design - flower and background paper.