“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2015

Tea with the fairies

Hello Elizabeth, Hello my lovelies!

How are you all? Hope your New Year was incredible! My post is a bit late because I am on holidays and I have been enjoying myself with my girls.
2015 is here and we have more than 300 days to fulfil dreams and build our future. Yes, we are architects. So let's do our best to have a creative year.

Have a magical 2015!

Karla



For T stands for Tuesday




Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

8 comentários:

  1. Oh I just love, love, love this Karla it is magnificent.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Enjoy your vacation!! Time with family is priceless. I hope 2015 will be fabulous!
    Happy Belated T-Day! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. A creative year.... well mine might be a little stunted this year as we pack and move but i will do my best! Love Love Love the fairies! Happy Tday! Hugs! deb

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you for tea with the fairies! You brought me the smile that I needed on this cold, dreary day. :)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I'd have tea with your fairies any day. Such a beautiful tea post made me smile with joy.

    It's so cold here, yet you are enjoying your summer holiday. Spending time with your girls definitely takes precedence over anything else.

    Thanks for joining T this week with your gorgeous fairy art.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Wouldn't it be fun to enjoy a tea party with the fairies? What a lovely atmosphere you created.

    Darla

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...