“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

sábado, 11 de julho de 2015

A letter to Susi and Valerie

“A letter is always better than a phone call. People write things in letters they would never say in person. They permit themselves to write down feelings and observations using emotional syntax far more intimate and powerful than speech will allow.” 
― Alice Steinbach

For
Art Journal Journey

Hugs, 
Karla
 photo Apresentaccedilatildeo1.png

3 comentários:

  1. Gosh Karla.. you are so lovely!! What a fantastic idea .. I have tears in my eyes!
    Thank you so much for this gorgeous idea!
    Big hug and a big big Thank You!

    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this, thank you so much! Made me cry, too. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey with this unique piece! Hugs, Valerie

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...