“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

segunda-feira, 19 de agosto de 2013

One of my favourite places

This is The Niterói Contemporary Art Museum (MAC).  It is a saucer shaped building and it is one of landmarks of the city of Niterói in Rio de Janeiro. The museum is set on a cliff and it is one of most beautiful places I have ever been. 
I took this photo in July 2012 when I went there to meet some fellow poets.
The picture was saturated. Below you can see the original photo.


For Mandarin Orange Monday




Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

2 comentários:

  1. Such warm lovely orange tone you added on it. :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You have given it a fantasy feeling....love it. Thank for sharing it on Mandarin Orange Monday (and my apologies for being so late getting here).

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...