The same way that you are the main character of your story,
you are only a secondary character in everybody else's story."
Don Miguel Ruiz
Hello My Lovelies!
It's been awhile since a took part in a challenge. My work keeps swallowing me
and I find no time to spend doing what I truly love. I always come and go. It doesn't mean art has been away from my life although I haven't posted what I have created here.
I miss you all and I learnt a lot with you, girls.
Love always,
Karla
Hugs,
Karla


Hi Karla, thanks for popping in – it’s lovely to hear from you and to know you’re well, even if you’re busy.
ResponderExcluirCome back and join us whenever you like, whenever you can.
Sadly, there are fewer and fewer of us – everything comes to an end in this life…
Lots of big kisses.
Sim
It was wonderful to see you posting again. Sorry to read you haven't had time to post for awhile. I'm just glad that you are well, because your art is always breathtaking.
ResponderExcluir