“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

domingo, 30 de agosto de 2026

You are the main character


The same way that you are the main character of your story, 
you are only a secondary character in everybody else's story." 
Don Miguel Ruiz

Hello My Lovelies!
It's been awhile since a took part in a challenge. My work keeps swallowing me
and I find no time to spend doing what I truly love. I always come and go. It doesn't mean art has been away from my life although I haven't posted what I have created here.
I miss you all and I learnt a lot with you, girls.
Love always,

Karla



Hugs, 
Karla

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...