“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2016

Faith

Hello My Lovelies!

This year's been quite tough in so many ways. But I've learnt that faith is like air. It has kept me breathing and strong. My faith is unshakeable. I know life is a hard mission and we all have our crosses to carry.So if you are being tested, don't lose your faith: there's always light in the end of the tunnel.

“Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Acreditar Sempre = Always Believe

Hugs, 
Karla

Linking up with

Paint Party Friday
And
Show your face

10 comentários:

  1. Oh, Karla with flowers in her hair! Herzlich Pippa

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Beautiful painting and the words are even better. Hugs, Valerie Happy PPF

    ResponderExcluir
  3. fab journal spread and that woman is so striking! Good words to live by too. Happy PPF!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. A beautiful painting, love the words.
    Yvonne

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Oh Karla sending you love and light for goodness in your life! Faith has always carried me through. I am so grateful for that! There is a sadness in your painting! Take care my friend...wishing you well!

    Hugs Giggles

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Wonderful art Karla!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    oxo
    Susi

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I love this!!! Her eyes are what draw me in.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Thanks for the message, Karla, and for your lovely colourful art. I love this lady with the flowers in her hair.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Lovely, vivid art and an inspiring message! What a great post! xx

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...