“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

quinta-feira, 19 de março de 2015

Lose your dreams to seek them

After some days of turbulence, I am back to my art. Life would be more difficult if I didn't have my dreamy moments. It keeps me sane as well as my poetry does. But how boring life would be if we didn't go through some tests. Aren't we puppets in fate's hands? Sometimes I catch myself thinking about free will. Does it really exist? Well I don't know. Sometimes I wish I had wings to fly away but our problems sit and wait for us. Living nowadays no matter where you are is a hard mission. But life goes on and we have to embrace ourselves, listen to our heartbeat and survive.
Have a magical day, my lovelies!

For

Art Journal Journey

and

Paint Party Friday

Hugs, 
Karla
 photo Apresentaccedilatildeo1.png

12 comentários:

  1. Wonderful journaling and love the quote you have used. Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Valerie

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wonderful spread with terrific artwork
    Thank you for joining us
    Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. A wonderful spread with a great quote and I agree with what you wrote about life as well!
    Hope you are well and everything is o.k. with you my friend!
    Happy PPF Karla !
    Thank you for joining Art Journal Joureny again!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I can't imagine life without my art and writing either. Your poetic words carry so much truth within them. Happy PPF and Blessings! #50

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Fabulous pages and great quote!
    Mar x

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Wonderful pages Karla...wishing you some happier days with more dreams coming true!! Yes this weeks has been a struggle I have noticed for several people!

    Hugs Giggles

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I love your journal spread. I think the doodling around the edges is just simple enough to make it stand out so much. And your lady is beautiful.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. This is so true... sad in a way, and beautiful because it touches the reader. Dream, and climb into your bubble, we all need to scape sometimes.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Wonderful post - and hang in there! We all have days where we just want to run away and hide from the real world - its only human! Keep expressing yourself through art - and the whole world improves - one painting at a time :)

    ResponderExcluir
  10. First time stopping by via Paint Friday. I noticed the doodling around the page which is something I want to start working on. Drawing is not my strong suit. I like your journaling style and enjoyed my visit.

    ResponderExcluir
  11. You are a magical artist. I enjoy everything you do and your backgrounds themselves ar for sure magical and quotes and poems.

    When I first met you. Your the one who encouraged me to do dig art. Now that I have. I love it. Thanks Karla.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...