“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

terça-feira, 9 de julho de 2024

I believe I can fly and you?

Hello My Lovelies!

How are you today? I hope you are well. Here is Winter and I love cloudy days. Hot weather is unbearable! Last Summer I thought we would evaporate here in Rio de Janeiro. Apart from that everything is under control. My girls are older. One of them is about to graduate at university and get married. I have four dogs and two cats. I am still working but I can retire now. I have been teaching for 34 years. Time flies so do I.
It 's been a while since I created something for Altered Book Lover. But I am back. 
I believe I can fly whenever my creative juices flow. They make me feel alive. 
And you? And Yes, T stands forwhat Art gives me: wings.


Also linking up with Try it on Tuesday

 Hugs, 
Karla


5 comentários:

  1. I really like your poetic postcard.
    I think I can fly in my mind too - and sometimes I fly in the memory to places that I love or where I felt comfortable. We were recently in New Zealand and it was wonderful.
    All the best from Austria and happy T-Day, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/07/weltreise-2024-neuseeland-von-nord-nach.html

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What a clever take on T Tuesday,. dear Karla. I love this postcard and it certainly shows you believe you can fly. Thanks for sharing this wonderful take on T with us for T this Tuesday.

    I would have been by sooner, but my keyboard batteries died and I had to recharge them.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. That's a great page for Try It on Tuesday. I really like this postcard. It has so many cool items. Thanks for linking up to TIOT, and I hope you had a wonderful T day, and a wonderful cloudy day too. hugs-Erika

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Inspiring page. Time certainly flies.. I love the hot weather of Summer. Summer is short short and flies, too. Happy T Day

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Such a pretty postcard! Loving your design with the wings and wording 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...