“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

sábado, 13 de julho de 2024

Bathing Beauty


This week theme at Digital Whisper is Bathing Beauty. It is odd to think about Summer when it is Winter in my country.  Although snow is a rare phenomen here,  it ooccurs yearly in the high plains of the south region in Brazil. It rains a lot during Winter
and Summer too.
It's been pretty rainy lately. I like Winter. It is good to sleep with the sound of the rain against my window pane.


Hugs, 
Karla


2 comentários:

  1. Great job Karla ! So joyful, colourful and beautiful !

    ResponderExcluir
  2. OMG this is so inviting. I love all the color.
    Thanks for playing in my challenge.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...