“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

segunda-feira, 29 de julho de 2013

Raji - my elegant cat

In this photo you can see my cat. He is Raji and somebody put him in my yard 
when he was still a baby. Needless to say we fell in love with him. My fur friend
is an elegant man now. He likes staying in and sleeping all day long. I found
a quote to compliment my picture. I am sure Raji would be proud of me.


"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." 

 Hippolyte Taine


For Mandarin Orange Monday - week 52



Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

7 comentários:

  1. He is relly elegan and wise - and has the extra ordinary colour, too LOL.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Miaaaaw.
    Wonderful cat.
    Have a nice day.
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/07/29/mandarin-orange-monday-2/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I love your cat. Cats know they are beautiful in every way.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I am the cat who sleeps in the day
    I am I, inscrutable
    You think you know me
    But I keep my secrets hidden
    and let you adore me.

    I hope Raji likes the poem I have written for him. And if he sleeps all day, what does he do at night when you are asleep? Ah well, that's one of his secrets!

    Lovely photo.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Jez, I love the poem.I know Raji has many secrets. When it is at night, he skips. I guess he visits his girlfriends he he he but he has never told me anything. He is a very discreet man.Love your comment.Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

    ResponderExcluir
  7. He is a beautiful cat (as they all are!) and you have done a fantastic job of making him a work of art. So warm and and quite dramatic. Thank you for being part of Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...