“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

terça-feira, 18 de junho de 2013

Audrey among the flowers

The challenge this week at Inspiration Avenue is Audrey Hepburn. She's been one of my favourite actresses since I was a little girl.Her elegance, charm and tenderness captivated not only me but a lot of people around the world. She's an icon, a superb woman.



“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
Audrey Hepburn




Fir Inspiration Avenue - Audrey Hepburn




Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

5 comentários:

  1. so lovely
    i like what you did with her photo
    what a wonderful quote too
    this could have worked for your orange and pink too

    sweet kitty below

    ResponderExcluir
  2. these two projects for IA are truly beautiful!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous creations from Audrey. Love, love, love...

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Very beautiful tribute!!!
    And
    LOVE YOUR CAT!!!!

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...