“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

domingo, 24 de maio de 2015

We're all mad here

Vanessa is hosting again our Mad Tea Party and it is going to be fun! Why don't you join us for a cup of tea. Maybe you might meet Alice and The Mad Hatter! Just imagine all the incredible things you can talk about with them.
I love Alice in Wonderland. It was the first book I got. I was six and I still have it. It is one of my  treasures.
In case, you want to visit Vanessa and join us, here is the link:

We're all mad here

I created the piece above inpired by Ingrid Pomeroy for Digitalmania some time ago.
Hugs, 
Karla
 photo Apresentaccedilatildeo1.png

Um comentário:

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...