“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

domingo, 2 de novembro de 2014

Sophia

“There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” 
― Sophia Loren




I think I saw most of Sophia Loren's films. I love her.

For Take a Word - Movie Star



Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

9 comentários:

  1. Ah, that Sophia...so wise and so beautiful. I love the quote, and I believe it wholeheartedly! Beautiful work!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What a legend! What an intelligent and articulate woman! This tribute to her is absolutely fabulous, Karla.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Wonderful choice Sophia is gorgeous.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Bela Sofia, ainda bela! E belo tributo!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Love the background and Sophia is a great woman.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. She is such a naturally beautiful woman...not too many of those! you did a great job in your portrayal of her :)

    ResponderExcluir
  7. She is still so beautiful. Wonderful Karla! xx

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I love your combination of colors in this one! I've always loved Sophia, too!

    ResponderExcluir
  9. such beautiful work. and i love that quote. you did wonderful with this challenge!

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...