“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

sábado, 1 de novembro de 2014

Inspired

Magnificent


 Pages Forgotten



Live



I used elements from Suruha-Free Spirit and Juno to create cards 1 and 2. I would like to thank all designers who share their kits freely with us. We are in great debt with them. I think I have only one word to define what I feel: Gratitude. Thank you.

Karla

Art Every Day Month 2014

Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

Um comentário:

  1. I love all the layers you created in these, especially the first one. It reminded me of looking through a window at a lovely scene. Beautiful entries, all.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...