“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

sábado, 26 de outubro de 2013

Kitchen Witch

The Kitchen Witch's Creed

In this pot, I stir to the sun

an' follow the rule of harming none.
Banishment of bane when goin' widdershins;

an' with water and salt negativity is cleansed.
Household duties are more than chores.

Magick abounds when mopping floors.
With this broom, I do sweep

to clean my house and safely keep.
Marigold, Basil, Thyme, and Yarrow

my spell is cast for a better tomorrow.
Lemons for joy and apples for health

the pow'r within brings great wealth.
And, in this kitchen I do pray

To truly walk the Witches' Way


For Sunday Postcard Art - Witches Brew


Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

7 comentários:

  1. What a cool card, Karla, love the cat and your 'nice' witch!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Love the words and the image!
    Just perfect!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Respostas
    1. Thanks for fun kitchen magic, my friend!

      Excluir
  4. A great image and I love the poem.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I adore your sweet witch she is delightful and a great poem too...beautiful work Karla.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...