“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

sábado, 18 de janeiro de 2020

Here I am!












Hello my lovelies!

I hope everything is well at your end Here I am again. It is 2020 and new hopes flourish no matter how hard reality can be.  Art is what makes me breathe, it is what brightens my days and although I may not post regularly on my blog, you can find my work on Instagram. But I promise to dedicate myself more to my blog this year. I miss the challenges and my good friends.

Hugs, 
Karla

3 comentários:

  1. Hello Soul Sister!
    Thanks for asking, I'm well,
    and it's really fantastic to see you here again.
    Your art is just stunning. I'v no idea how you make these glorious pictures.
    They are each wonderful. Difficult to choose favorite, but may be the last one is it.
    Thank you for sharing xx

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...