“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2019

I am still here, still creating, still breathing


Hello My Lovelies!

I hope you are well. It's been a long time huh? I haven1t bandoned my blog and ny art . I am just trying new social medias. You can find my work on Instagram and Pinterest too. I have been pretty busy so I have used my cell phone both to create and post on my network. I will soon be back because I miss Three Muses, Take a Word, T stands dor Tuesda, Digital Whispers, Art Journal Journey and Digitalmania: my homes. I miss you all! Elizabeth, Marie, Dean, Susi, Ann, my sister Sirkkis. So many things happened here. Can't say they are good.

Love,

Karla































Hugs

Karla

7 comentários:

  1. Hello Soul Sister! How nice to see you are still creating your awesome art.
    Thank you to show the gorgeous collection above.
    Have a great time,
    Hugs xx

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nice to see you back Karla. Beautiful work today on your blog. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderExcluir
  3. So good to read you are still around - we missed you so much in blogland ♥♥♥♥♥
    Wonderful artwork - what a fantastic collection here!
    Big hugs,
    Susi

    ResponderExcluir
  4. It is always a pleasure to see your work. Nice to see you are back and creating again.
    Best wishes to you

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I am sorry I have lost track of you, dear Karla. You always make such incredibly beautiful art, I just wanted you to know, for reasons I won't go into, I have been locked out of blogger. This is a devastating problem for me, especially since I am in the middle of my recycle campaign. However, I have set up a HOPEFULLY temporary blog to get me through until I can reclaim mine. Please tell everyone you know, and please visit me starting today (April 20) at:

    https://alteredbooksandmixedmedia.blogspot.com/

    Even if you don't normally visit me daily, I could use the support right now. Happy Easter, too, dear Karla.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I visited your blog You shared great information I really like the information provided by you You have done Great.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...