“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2024

What makes me happy is...

There are some things that never change and one of them is my passion for journaling. Although I haven't  posted here on my blog for such a long time, my creative juices have always been flowing. I hope my English is correct. Journaling is like air. Drawing/ Painting/ Digital art is like air. 
Journaling was one of  my faithful company during the Pandemic. 
Yes, my lovelies: Art is still what makes my world go around. 












Hugs, 
Karla


Um comentário:

  1. Oh Karla, these are wonderful pages. They are make me happy to look at. :) I'm with you. journaling is like air. I'm glad you shared these with Matilde's challenge at AJJ. Thank you. And have fun journaling. Hope to see you back. hugs-Erika

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...