“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

segunda-feira, 20 de novembro de 2017

Sculpting the future















Hello My Lovelies!
After such a long time here I am. I have been working hard and my job has been taking my time but art is like air and I need it to continue breathing.
I have some good news too: now I have three little furry friends. I adopted them and one is called Babi after my furry friend that died in june. She is two months only.
My daughter, Babi and me. Can you see my jasmine tree in bloom? It is spring time here.
Babi is mine.

 Charlotte in pink. She belongs to my daughter.

Frida in pink too. Now they are seven months.
Frida belongs to Bubu.

“As a sculptor sculpts a statue, an educator educates our future generation. Beauty depends on the creator.” 
― Debasish Mridha

For
Take a Word

Hugs, 
Karla

6 comentários:

  1. Hello dear Karla!
    How wonderful to see you are happy and back here. Your art is breathtakingly beautiful and gorgeously created.
    Love your furry friends and love to see that you and your dear daughters are well and happy, too.
    Much love xx

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh, Karla! what beautiful pictures of you and daughter and all the furry friends! :) (And your special little Babi) What a joyful surprise for me to see you here with your beautifully smiling face...it made my day ...I love surprises :) And love your art, as always :) :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. so sorry that i did not read your entire post before commenting...I just noticed that you said you lost your first Babi in June...oh, that is so hard to lose a furbaby, i have lost 2 in recent years. I did what you did: I went out a few months later and rescued another, so I always have 2 to keep my feet warm at night. It is cold November here...brrrrr Happy for you that you have all that love around you!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. A fabulous visual journey-so good to see your art again Karla!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. your art is absolutely stunning! and i also love your sweet family photos; i'm happy you have a sweet new furbaby after your loss. xo

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Your work of art all of it is breathtaking. Your daughter has grown up as lovely as you Karla.
    My Granddaughter since talked with you. Is a full fledge teacher. So far second year. She loves it and the kids adore her as the kids adore you at school. Your a hard lady to talk too. I know Very busy you are. Hugs to you. From Canada.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...