“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

domingo, 14 de maio de 2017

Mom and Baby

“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” 
― Washington Irving


Dear Friends,

I have had some problems that's why I haven't had time to visit your blogs. But I will be doing that from now on.Thanks always for your kind words on my work

Hugs, 
Karla

2 comentários:

  1. I hope all is going to be better soon, dear Karla. I've certainly missed you and hope all is well soon. This is a beautiful piece and very appropriate for Mother's Day. Hope you had a good one if you celebrate it.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wonderful warmth and gorgeous color...great job.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...