“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

domingo, 13 de março de 2016

Let the love flow!




Who will hold my hand?
Who will send the energy on to weave a circle of light?
I call on the light,
I call to the Lord and the Lady, whatever you wish to call them,
I call to the four corners of the Earth,
Strengthen this circle and let the power grow,
Let the love flow!

--A Druidic Prayer

For
Take a Word
&
Digital Whisper


Hugs, 
Karla

7 comentários:

  1. Sweet digital art, Karla
    Hope all is right there, my friend xx

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Let the love flow indeed, and the color with it. This leaps off the page in a glorious burst of color, Karla!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is wonderful bright, soft and lovely...great words too.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. A fantastic page, and a wonderful poem to go with it.
    Yvonne

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Bright and beautiful
    Thanks for playing in this challenge

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...