“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015

Entre o sono e o sonho

“Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they're falling like
they're falling in love with the ground.” 
― Andrea Gibson


O outono é a estação mais dura.Todas as folhas estão caindo e elas estão caindo como se tivessem apaixonadas pelo chão.

For
Art Journal Journey
 &
Paint Party Friday
&
AEDM

Hugs, 
Karla
 photo ppo1.jpg

14 comentários:

  1. Karla, this is beautiful, and I am in LOVE with your handwriting. Your fox is certainly feeling secure in the arms of the little girl. This is a gorgeous AJJ entry.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wonderful, wonderful journaling - LOVE!!! Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is so so beautiful dear Karla!!! I love it! Thank you for joining us again at Art Journal Journey and thank you very much ♥♥♥
    for your lovely greetings to me- what a lovely Birthday card this is?!
    oxo
    Susi

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This is a wonderful journal page, Karla! It's so peaceful and lovley! Love the sleeping fox and girl
    Beo

    ResponderExcluir
  5. How sweet! I love this. Your drawing almost has a wood block feel to it. Very autumnish! (Not sure if that is a real word or not but I am making it one now!) Have a wonderful day!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. this is such a beautiful journal spread and quote, and I LOVE the bright lights behind your banner!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. This is a very wonderful, touching drawing - I like it a lot! Ulrike

    ResponderExcluir
  8. This is utterly charming. Karla. They both look so contented.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Such a sweet autumn-painting ..... And the quote is great!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. I love cats and have 3 of my own so I love your art!

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...