“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2014

There are no walls between humans and elephants

“But perhaps the most important lesson I learned is that there are no walls between humans and the elephants except those that we put up ourselves, and that until we allow not only elephants, but all living creatures their place in the sun, we can never be whole ourselves.” 
― Lawrence Anthony


This is my simple tribute to Art Journal Journey and special to Susi. Well, first I drew the elephant and then I coloured it with watercolour pencils. Then I prepared the background with spray painting.When it was dried, I glued my baby elephant to the background. I edited it in Paint Net (lightening and text).



For Art Journal Journey - Living Beings



Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

7 comentários:

  1. Thanks for linking you beautiful elephant to AJJ! Valerie

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh Karla - I love your sweetie! Such a happy elephant!
    Thank you so much for taking part again on
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Lovely idea, Karla. I love your playful elephant and the flowers and grasses too.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Elephants are so dear and intelligent. What a wonderful baby and yes, there should be no walls. xox

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Your elephant is precious and looks so happy trumpeting away!
    oxo

    ResponderExcluir
  6. oohh what a cutie elephant,love him so much :-)

    XXX Jeannette

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...