“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

terça-feira, 12 de agosto de 2014

Mim and Lila


This is my idea of friendship: happiness. The girls on the photo are my daughter (foreground) and her best friend. I love this picture. As we say here: friends are the family one chooses. I am glad I have made some good friends. They have been part of my life for over twenty years and I am glad I have some good virtual friends: people I carry in my heart as well. How awful life would be if we didn't have them to share our good and bad moments! I am grateful I had the opportunity to meet so many incredible women and men!They have made a difference in my life.


Karla

For Three Muses


Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

5 comentários:

  1. A lovely photo of your beautiful daughter and her friend.
    The great words of Shakespeare.
    A wonderful art work, my friend!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. oh very touching Karla.

    Mine is up.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Adorable and nice photo of your daughter. Great words too. Fantastic, Karla!
    Mar x

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Beautiful smile! no wonder this inspired you... love the quote too :)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Karla, your interpretation on beauty is incredibly special. Simply wonderful.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...