“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

Around the world in a blink


“There are
maps
through your
bones and skin,
to the way
you've felt
and the
way you've
been.” 




I had fun creating this collage. My daughter kept saying: "Mum, when it's done, give it to me. I'm going to hang it in my bedroom. So I suppose my collage will turn into a picture. Have a magical day!

Karla 


For Mix it Monthly - Maps


Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

9 comentários:

  1. Love the maps in this- very cool Karla! I just love your diversity in your art! hugs my friend!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hey this is so fresh and fun I would hang itin my bedroom too :) Then I will travel to all the places in my dreams :) I love the colorful face in the middle...looks so adventureous to me :) I am so happy you paint with us on Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Love your collage and my favorite is the painted face.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Woweie,thats fantastic,love the colorful face in the middle,had a wonderful expression, the map you has used beautiful in this page,love it to much, I adore it!!

    XXX Jeannette

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Love your fabulous collage for Mix it Monthly Karla. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Your collage turned out great...no surprise your daughter wants to have it :)
    Brilliant quote too!
    oxo

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Love your collage - it is a fun trip! Nicely created layers :)

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Really fun collage! Very bright and cheerful!

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...