“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

segunda-feira, 3 de março de 2014

Athena

This is my first Goddess and I will be creating some others. The Goddess is everything:

"She who is the beauty of the green earth, and the white moon among the stars, and the mystery of the waters, and the desire of the heart of man, calls unto thy soul. Arise, and come unto Her. For She is the soul of nature, who gives life to the universe. from Her all things proceed, and unto Her all things must return; and before Her face, beloved of gods and men, let thine innermost divine self be enfolded in the rapture of the infinite. (...)"
Doreen Valiente



For Lunagirl - Goddess


First I created the scene. Then the card above. Isn't she lovely? Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom.

Credits also to Shabby Chic (embellishment)

Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

5 comentários:

  1. I didn't think she could get any better but that border is glorious my friend...beautiful work.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Karla, my friend, this is exquisite.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Beautiful. I love the depth of color and shadow you've achieved. Stunning. Thanks for entering your Athena in my Goddess blog challenge -- I can't wait to see more goddesses from you!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. She is so beautiful Not only she but the whole view, flowers, light, the arch. Wow:)

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...