“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

domingo, 19 de janeiro de 2014

Paris - An Unshakeable Love


“I love the night passionately. I love it as I love my country, or my mistress, with an instinctive, deep, and unshakeable love. I love it with all my senses: I love to see it, I love to breathe it in, I love to open my ears to its silence, I love my whole body to be caressed by its blackness. Skylarks sing in the sunshine, the blue sky, the warm air, in the fresh morning light. The owl flies by night, a dark shadow passing through the darkness; he hoots his sinister, quivering hoot, as though he delights in the intoxicating black immensity of space. ” 

― Guy de Maupassant



For Lunagirl - Meet me in Paris



Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

3 comentários:

  1. Lovely card and poem, Karla. Your style to create cards is superb.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wow, so beautiful. The colors make me think of fireworks, or a brilliant sunset. Thanks for entering this in my Meet Me in Paris blog challenge!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I just love this ... Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with the Lunagirl Moonbeams.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...