“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

terça-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2013

Send me an Angel

Send Me An Angel

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong anywhere
It's gonna take so long for me to get to somewhere

Sometimes I feel so heavy hearted
But I can't explain cause I'm so guarded
But that's a lonely road to travel
And a heavy load to bear

And it's a long, long way to heaven
But I gotta get there...
Can you send an angel?
Can you send an angel?

Cause I don't wanna feel
Like a dove with no wings
And I don't wanna know
What a heart of stone sings

But that's a lonely road to travel
And a heavy load to bear
And it's a long, long way to heaven
But I gotta get there

Can you send an angel?
Can you send me an angel?
Please send me an angel
Can you send me an angel?

Alicia Keys



For Three Muses - Mail Art




Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

10 comentários:

  1. wonderful art and song! best wishes for christmas and a happy new year!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh Karla, I've missed so much. Your art is always gorgeous and scrolling through your previous posts and seeing the lovely words you chose to go with the images always makes me happy. I hope you have/had a wonderful Christmas. It was so good reconnecting with you on this snowy Christmas day in my world. Merry, merry Christmas.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Gorgeous mail art, Karla. I love the depth and your lovely little 'angels'.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. A lovely bit of mail art, Karla, and special lyrics to accompany it. Thank you for sharing!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Oh I love your mail art. Your lyrics that you write for them. May you have had a nice Christmas dear Karla.

    Love ya gal. Your a burst of sunshine your art pieces. I adore your children post art the best. I think they bring such happines. Atleast to me.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. An exquisitely beautiful art envelope and the perfect song lyrics for it. Gorgeous artwork as always, Karla. I hope your Christmas Day was a happy one and I sincerely hope that 2014 will be a better year. Cheers from Marie.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Beautifully done, creative. It is gorgeous!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Your Mail Art is so fun and exciting what a great envelope.
    Have a wonderful New Year my friend.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...