“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

sábado, 9 de novembro de 2013

There is no I or you










“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”

Pablo Neruda

Day 9

Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

3 comentários:

  1. oh I like this. The colors are fab. I love bright color in art..

    ResponderExcluir
  2. i love the poetry of Pablo Neruda, and your very vibrant artwork! Have a wonderful weekend! Greetings from Canada! xox

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Your art is splendid today. This piece reminds me of an illusion, where you see either the people or the vase between them. As always, my day would not be complete without a visit to see what you had created. LOVE this one.

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...