“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

domingo, 29 de setembro de 2013

Face 29

So this is the end and I am grateful I had the opportunity to meet fabulous artists and make good new friends. My heart goes to you all. Thanks for your lovely comments. Your words are much appreciated.
 I would also like to share some drawings which are not digital. The first one is my grandma when she was 20. Some people think that digital drawings/paintings are easy to make
but they aren't and although I can draw well, it was hard for me in the beginning. Eyes are extremely difficult to draw digitally.You know nothing can be compared to a good pencil and a sheet of paper. Thanks again.

Karla Bardanza






29 faces



Face 29 - credits to Regina Falango (flowers and embelishment)



Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

5 comentários:

  1. Dear Karla, my friend. I must read twice this to be sure to understand that you are leaving us. I'm so sorry. But when I noticed that you are coming back next February, I feel better. Thank you your lovely comments. They are meant me so much. Hopping you all the best.
    Sirkkis

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh my gosh! Your drawings are beautiful. I especially love the one with the horse! They are all great. Have a fun weekend.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I can say the same words: I Will be missing all the new faces every day and many new friends. It has been a buzy month but so interesting! Thanks Karla for all your comments and friendly words. Your drawings of your grandma are superb! And also the horse is so fine drawn! Many regards from here to you!,

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hello Karla, I know nothing about digital art and if it's harder or easier as drawing with a pen but I do know that I like your creations very very much. There are a few drawings that I sat down and stared at amazingly for a few minutes because of the beauty of the portraits and all the lovely things surrounding the faces. Hope to see you back in february.
    I have finished my 29 faces, so I now have some time to visit all the participants of the challenge :-)
    Have a great sunday!
    xxx Marianne MW

    ResponderExcluir
  5. It's been a pleasure sharing this creative space with you … and seeing the cool digital work that you made. I have to pause to say that I love the drawing of your grandmother. The others, too, but your grandma sings to me. :)

    Merry creating!

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...