“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013

Frances and the bears

I am a fan of Frances Tipton Hunter  - she illustrated the covers of Saturday Evening Post from 1920 up to 1950. So here I pay my tribute to her in this simple work for Collage Obsession. The theme is bears. Below you can see the original illustration.
The original illustration by Frances Tipton Hunter:
The illustration above belongs to 1920s Calendar Art
Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

6 comentários:

  1. How lovely collage full of charming Teddies and details! Love it xx

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This is so sweet! Love all the colors and images.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. What a wonderful collage so many delightful elements...well done!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Beautifully done. It brings back memories for me of my youth. Back in the late 1930s and early 40s, I used to sell and deliver the Saturday Evening Post door to door.

    Earl

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Wonderful playful entries- love the colors and happy atmosphere!

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...