“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

terça-feira, 1 de julho de 2014

My ATCs are here!
























******
My lovely ATCs are here and I am delighted with my pieces of art.


This beauty was made by Marion. Thank you my friend. It is gorgeous!








This beauty was made by Dagmar.Thank you, my friend. It is mesmerizing!


This beauty was made by Solvey.Thank you, my friend. It is enchanting.
Visit Solvey's blog.

I confess I am in love with my ATCs.Interaction is very important in art and in life because it joins people and gives us a sense of alterity. Thank you Marion again. You made the dream possible!
Have a magical day!

Karla

Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

2 comentários:

  1. You´re very welcome, Karla - I´m happy that I´ve met you!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. How fun Karla- great tags!! You are right about connecting! ") xo

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...